Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Happy 1/2 Birthday to me!

Hi everyone! I am six-months old today!!! I just got home from the doctor and here are my stats:


weight = 19 pounds 12 ounces

length = 29 1/2 inches

head = 19 inches

So if you're keeping track - I'm one ounce shy of gaining 2 pounds since my last visit and I'm exactly 2 inches longer. I'm in the 85th percentile for weight and am off the chart in length and head size. Dr. Goedecke said to expect my first tooth to pop through in the next week or two . . . so watch out!

I am sitting up all on my own (although I'm still a little wibbly and momma stays right beside me) and I love Peek-a-boo. I'll pull my burp cloth over my face and wait for someone to notice I'm missing. Then when I hear "where did Joseph go?" I yank the cloth off my face and smile. Daddy & Momma love that game too. I also love to roll and surprise Momma when she comes in the room and I'm not exactly where she left me.
Here are some pictures of me from today.

0 comments: