Clap Your Hands!!!!
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Clap Your Hands!!!!
Posted by Emilie at 8:05 PM
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Joseph has learned how to play a new game - Knock over the Blocks! The object of the game is simple - knock over the block pyramid that the parents have set up. Of course, the parents make the game challenging by moving the blocks further and further away. This does not stop Joseph though. Just watch as he begins to turn the tide on his parents!
In other news, Joseph was so excited about Father's Day coming up that he went out to Best Buy and bought a video camera for his daddy. Then Joseph decided to tell his daddy how much he loved him...
Posted by Christopher at 8:48 AM
Monday, May 28, 2007
Posted by Emilie at 4:29 PM
Friday, May 25, 2007
Posted by Emilie at 4:02 PM
Monday, May 21, 2007
you just have to strip 'em down, put 'em in the highchair and let 'em at it. . . .
Posted by Emilie at 1:43 PM
Saturday, May 19, 2007
It would be hard to capture this on camera. . . . . . tonight when I got home from a long day of "wedding directing" Joseph was in an exceptionally good mood (thank you daddy!). Our silly boy was cracking us up with his shenanigans. Our favorite - he swayed his body back and forth and shook his head from side to side (all quite rapidly) with a huge smile on his face jabbering the whole time. Now that's one talented kid. . . . . or a slightly crazy one. . . but then, look at his parents.
Posted by Emilie at 10:04 PM
Thursday, May 17, 2007
It's been awhile since I've given an update on Joseph - other than just pictures. Here are a few of his recent developments.
1. He says DaDa and BaBa. I told him that all I wanted for Mother's Day was for him to say Mama. He just smiled at me and said "DaDa!"
2. He has 2 pearly white teeth on the bottom. They're precious. They're sharp.
3. He gets where he wants to go. I wouldn't call it crawling yet. . . . I'd call it more of a scooting/rolling combination.
4. Today he went from scooting/rolling to sitting.
5. He can pick up Cheerios and put them in his mouth. . . . . most of the time. Sometimes he picks up Cheerios and drops them on the floor, or in his highchair. Sometimes he hits a pile of Cheerios with his hand and they go flying. We have Cheerios all over our house.
6. He can sleep with one leg through the bars on his crib.
7. He can sleep with his face buried in his mattress.
8. He can sleep cross-wise in the crib with his head back and face pressed into the bars.
9. He can open the doors on the entertainment center.
10. He lifts himself up so he can see me or Dada over the coffeetable. Then when we look at him he drops to his tummy-only yoga pose and arms, legs and head waggle excitedly. (tummy-only yoga pose is also known as the "pick-me-up pose")
Posted by Emilie at 1:39 PM
Monday, May 14, 2007
Posted by Emilie at 9:20 PM
Posted by Emilie at 9:15 PM
and bounce. . . . . and bounce.. . . .
Posted by Emilie at 9:10 PM
Posted by Emilie at 9:05 PM
We spent this past weekend in Nashville and enjoyed our annual "Run of the Horses" at the Iroquois Steeplechase. As done the previous 4 years, Disco Island V was set up in adjoining spots in the Infield. Joseph went along to our pre-Steeplechase loading party and then Nana & Papa came and picked him up. He looked quite cute in his Steeplechase finery . . . . .
Joseph with all the girls . .
Joseph with Aunt Buffy
Joseph with Uncle Captain
Joseph with Aunt Tina
Uncle Eddie cooling his heels. . .
Posted by Emilie at 8:51 PM