Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Latest achievements

It's been awhile since I've given an update on Joseph - other than just pictures. Here are a few of his recent developments.

1. He says DaDa and BaBa. I told him that all I wanted for Mother's Day was for him to say Mama. He just smiled at me and said "DaDa!"

2. He has 2 pearly white teeth on the bottom. They're precious. They're sharp.

3. He gets where he wants to go. I wouldn't call it crawling yet. . . . I'd call it more of a scooting/rolling combination.

4. Today he went from scooting/rolling to sitting.

5. He can pick up Cheerios and put them in his mouth. . . . . most of the time. Sometimes he picks up Cheerios and drops them on the floor, or in his highchair. Sometimes he hits a pile of Cheerios with his hand and they go flying. We have Cheerios all over our house.

6. He can sleep with one leg through the bars on his crib.

7. He can sleep with his face buried in his mattress.

8. He can sleep cross-wise in the crib with his head back and face pressed into the bars.

9. He can open the doors on the entertainment center.

10. He lifts himself up so he can see me or Dada over the coffeetable. Then when we look at him he drops to his tummy-only yoga pose and arms, legs and head waggle excitedly. (tummy-only yoga pose is also known as the "pick-me-up pose")

0 comments: