Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

what to do?

So I got out of the shower a couple of days ago to find Joseph at the computer. This is definitely not something he's supposed to do by himself. I asked him to get down. He said no. I replied with the discipline option available to him if he did not obey.

Joseph: "okay spanking."
Me: "really?"

Joseph hops down from the computer, pulls up on the leg of this shorts and gives his leg a swat. Then puts out his index finger to emphasize his self reprimand - "NO TOUCH!"

All this was done while looking me straight in the eye.

um, yah. Mama was at a complete loss as to what to do next.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mama Claire says, "Guess Joseph took care of it himself." He knows he gives better spankings than mommy. So Smart. Kids are funny. Enjoy, It gets better! Someday when he's too old to spank, you'd wish he'd do it himself. :D

Anonymous said...

Papa here. If I remember correctly, his dad did that same thing quite oftem. Fruit didnt fall far from the tree, I think.