Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

picture of politeness. . . . . or . . . .

The following conversation took place this evening while Joseph and I were throwing the ball back and forth in the living room:

Joseph: "throw the ball please mama"
Me: "ok - catch the ball Joseph"
Joseph: "oops - dropped it. I'll go get it" (runs around to the other side of the room) "I've got it!"
Joseph: "catch the ball please mama"
(repeat this part about 10 times)
Me: "ok Joseph - last time"
Joseph: "ok mama - I'll go put the ball away"
Joseph: (as he hugs me) "thanks for playing with me mama"

I'd like to say that he's always this poster child of politeness perfection. . . . but the horrendous scene caused by this same child at a Little Rock fabric store earlier today would prove otherwise. If I can muster up the courage to go back to this great little store it will most likely be in disguise and quite definitely sans child.

0 comments: