Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Picture Day

Today is picture day for Joseph's class at school. We don't normally send him on Wednesdays but what kind of parents would we be if he missed picture day?! Red George always goes to school with Joseph but has to stay in the cubby until nap time. Joseph is usually (reportedly) very good about this. I'm not so sure how this will go today however, since Joseph told me this morning that George is going to need to "come out at school to take the picture." I tried to encourage him to leave George in the cubby and that we would recreate the picture-taking-scenario when he got home and would take a school picture of George. I guess we'll see how that turns out when we get the pictures back. But I really am hoping for one picture of Joseph without Red George in it. What do you think my chances are?

0 comments: