Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

House Party

Recently I hosted a House Party to promote Philadelphia Cream Cheese's new Cooking Creams. House Party sent me a very fun party kit including a GreenPan, oven mit, coupons for the Cooking Cream and goodies for my guests.
Last Friday I hosted some of my young mom friends and their babies for lunch and tried two of the recipes included in the kit. We loved the Santa Fe Chicken Casserole and the Sausage & Vegetable Calzones. (Side note - we had a few calzones left over and ate them for breakfast topped with an over-easy egg. sooooo yummy.)
My absolute favorite part of the party kit however, was the GreenPan! I have used it almost every day since I received it and am thinking about buying additional pieces.

1 comments:

Carissa said...

I have been dying to try some of the cooking creme recipes from commercials I've seen - they sounds sooo delicious!