Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pregnancy Survey

I stole this off a friend's blog and thought it would be fun to do occasionally.  

 How far along? 20.5 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Due to 20 weeks of nausea and 2 tummy bugs I am -7 lbs from starting weight.  I finally got hungry yesterday so I'm expecting this to change quickly.

Maternity clothes? Yes.  Oddly for a third pregnancy I didn't need to wear them as soon as before and could still button jeans at 16 weeks.  However, I am solidly in the leggings and maternity jeans now.

Stretch marks? No new ones. 

Sleep: As long as I'm not having to sleep on the couch with sick kiddos I'm still sleeping pretty well.  And thanks to our new king-size bed I have plenty of space to stretch out.

Best moment this week: Having our 20 week anatomy scan and seeing a very healthy girl baby.

Movement: occasional bumps and thumps.  There having been a couple of solid kicks and both Daddy and Joseph have gotten to feel them.

Food cravings: Mostly aversions to . . . everything.  Especially if I have to prepare it. Until yesterday.  Then everything sounded good.  Coincidentally it was National Oreo Cookie Day and I celebrated.

Gender: Girl!!!

Labor Signs: None, thankfully.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

What I miss:
 I was missing my energy but that seems that have come back this week too.  yay!

What I am looking forward to: Finishing the nursery!

Weekly Wisdom:
 I really have very little wisdom to share.  I think you begin to realize that the more kiddos you have, the less you actually know.

Milestones: I picked a paint color for the nursery!  Next - fabric!

0 comments: