Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 2, 2007

All I want for Easter . . .

Is my bottom front tooth! He's been working on it for awhile and our pediatrician told us on Wednesday that it would be here within the week. Well, as of this morning it's officially through. . . . although still a little hard to see. We'll post a picture once it's more visible. In the meantime, here are some pictures of Joseph enjoying his wagon and stuffed animals.And here are a couple pictures from the Cooper River Bridge Run on Saturday. Um no . . . we did not run. I was working for Chick-Fil-A that day. And finally, this is how we found Joseph the other morning. Something is telling me that the sleep positioner is no longer working for our squirmy scooter.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Chik-fil-a over running? Yes. Sounds like my kind of way to enjoy the bridge run!