Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

More pictures

As you can tell I'm catching up on posting. Joseph is definitely on the move. . . . . . and exploring everything! I'm going to have to be more proactive about the dust bunnies that he's finding facinating.
Joseph loves watching Curious George in the mornings with his daddy.
Dancing with Grandma Linda at the Father's Day concert in McClellanville. Playing the mandolin with Jackson.

This coffee table is so much fun. . . . except Momma cleaned it off.
Except for her phone. I'll take care of that for her.Abandoning phone because I just saw Momma taking pictures of me.

Hi Momma!

1 comments:

steven said...

I just checked and if Linda can hold that little tank in her arms then I'll be wanting a hug from her next week when I'm home.
Sz