Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Musical Mobile

Our friend Eric gave Joseph this really cute mobile for his crib. Joseph loves to reach for the little stuffed bugs that hang from it and it plays him to sleep at every nap and bedtime. It has these cute leaf buttons that trigger three different songs and nature sounds. We're not very adventurous. . . I usually push the same purple leaf every time. So - a few minutes ago I took Joseph in for his nap. I pushed the purple leaf button. The usual song started playing. Joseph puckered up his face for the two-second fussing session over being put down and then snuggled up with his blanket. I left the room. I turned on the monitor. Took my coffee cup to the kitchen. Then the music stopped and the sounds of nature filled the house. I walked back into the nursery. Joseph is kneeling in his crib with a cute dimpled finger on the green leaf button and grinning from ear to ear. Little Booger. . . . .

0 comments: