Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

ADITL of a 1-year-old - afternoon edition

2:30 pm - wake up from nap

2:31 pm - drink milk, eat lunch (pot roast, carrots, potatoes and applesauce - very exciting - I clap my hands a lot during lunch)

2:45 pm - 3:00 pm - play with toys in the living room (leave playing card basket alone for now)

3:00 pm - 4:15 pm - run from living room, to my bedroom, to kitchen to see what Momma is making, to the living room, to my bedroom, to the kitchen to see what Momma is making (I scatter toys along the way to leave a trail so I can find my way back - I also find Momma's bucket of wine corks and think they may be fun to chew - Momma didn't think so)

4:15 pm - Momma gives me a taste of what she's been making in the kitchen - homemade tortillas. I love them.

4:30 pm - Momma lets me sit on her lap while she checks her email. This would be more fun if she would let me check my email too. She let me play with a pen instead.

4:45 pm - Auntie Gib comes by to drop off the cake for Uncle Pat's surprise party tonight. I get to stay up late. . . and have cake . . . and ice cream. yum

5:00 pm - Daddy comes home early and surprises me. I am so excited.

5:05 pm - Momma leaves . . . . sometimes she does that . . . but I'm having so much fun with Daddy that I hardly notice.

5:06 - 5:45 pm - playtime with Daddy!

5:45 - 7:15 pm - a little nap so I can stay up late for Uncle Pat's party!

7:15 pm - dinnertime! tortillas and turkey and yogurt. yum. I dumped some of the turkey and tortillas on the floor. Momma said that wasn't a good thing to do.

7:30 pm - outfit change and on to the party!

8:00 - 9:30 pm - party at Uncle Pat's & Auntie Gib's. had cake and ice cream. walked all over the house. had a great time.

9:45 pm - back home. had a little more milk. played a little more . . . then off to bed!

0 comments: