Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 5, 2007

It happened one Friday morning...

I was getting ready to leave for work in our bedroom, something that I do every Monday through Friday morning. As I approached the closed bedroom door, I heard Joseph playing in the foyer between the living room and our bedroom, jabbering something to his mother. I quietly turned the doorknob, slowly opening the door and began to peek out into the foyer. Joseph was sitting with his back to me playing with his favorite toy - my mobile phone. I opened the door a little wider, enough for Joseph to notice that the door had opened. He turned around and saw me, his eyes widening and his mouth beginning to form a smile.

And then it happened...

"DAH-DEE!"


Joseph has been "talking" for a while, but this was the first time that he communicated appropriately, at least more than the sobs of "mamamama" when he gets hurt.

I don't know how I made it to work after this...

0 comments: