Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 22, 2008

Vomit

I do not handle vomit well. Not mine. Not anyone else's. It's the one part of motherhood that I wasn't looking forward to. But, I'm pleased to announce that I've successfully made it through round 2. Now - off to do more laundry. . . . .

Oh - and Joseph is fine now. When he woke up at 3:30 this morning and wanted to play and thought it was extremely funny to shove his sock in my face and hear me say "Peeuuuu, stinky feet!" . . . I knew he was on the mend.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

UGH YUCK!
Glad he is feeling better.
Loved the dance video.

PS Debra and Jeff Myrick had their baby girl this week. You can see pics. of sweet Anna Rose on their blog (Link on my blog)