Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Stacking Cards

One of Joseph's funny quirks is that, when his hands are full, he will bend in half and lean his face way down to the floor to pick up his pacifier with his mouth. We've been trying to get this on video to no avail. So we set up the scene = get Joseph occupied with some toys and place the pacifier strategically on the living room floor. Once again our best laid plan was thwarted as Joseph was far too interested in building his tower of cards. Which in the end turned out to be a pretty good video so here it is:

4 comments:

Cathy Cooke said...

Okay Emilie, I'm impressed by Joseph's stacking ability, but even more impressed by how many cards you have! That's a lot of cards! ;-)

Michelle Jamie said...

Hi Em,

I don't know if you remember me. I used to be a regular Babyfit poster. I now don't have the time anymore and have started my own blog page.

I see we have a blog page of common intrest. Its Nate, Tricia & Gwyneth.

I'll keep coming in to check on you!

M

Emilie said...

if y'all only knew how many cards we actually have. . . . that stack was just a drop in the bucket. . .

Cathy Cooke said...

I'm gonna start calling you, Sharkie for Card Shark! ;-)