Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Someday We'll Feel Better. . .

We've been passing a cold around our family. Joseph & I had it first . . . Christopher got a bit of it . . then Joseph & I got it again. But poor Joseph has truly had the brunt. In his first year he went to the doctor once for a sick visit. He's been twice in the last week. Last week I took him in to get drops for conjunctivitis (a.k.a. nasty mucus eyes). Yesterday when he woke up from his nap I noticed that he just wasn't acting himself and he just wanted to snuggle and not even have a snack. Then I thought he was pretty warm. So we took his temp and it was 102.8. yikes. I called the doctor about 4 minutes before they were closing and then said to bring him in. Christopher pulled a Dukes of Hazzard jump over the Ashley River Bridge and we were there in no time. Poor little guy has a double ear infection. Equipped with antibiotics and motrin, maybe we can finally beat this thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Joseph!
May this be his first and LAST ear infection.

My son, David, had major problems with ear infections as a child as did I.

Jean H. G.

Cathy Cooke said...

Oh my! Hope all of you, especially little Joseph with his ear infections feel better soon!