Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Day/Sad Day

Today was a happy/sad day.

Happy - Joseph and I went to the children's museum

Happy - Gibson and Laurel came over

Happy - We got to watch Laurel while Gibson ran a couple errands

Sad - we told Pat, Gibson & Laurel good-bye as they hit the road for Mississippi (note the sweet message to Joseph from Pat)Happy - our washer & dryer are back in commission in a brand new laundry room! (now is where I tell Melanie that we had spilled bright aqua paint on the laundry room carpet and had covered it up with a rug but now there is a nice new floor . . )Happy - Joseph after he woke up from his nap . . . . saying CHEEEEEEESE

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Congrats on the new floor! The carpet that was in there was (like most things in that house) SUPPOSED to be a temporary fix to the nasty floor underneath and acted like a giant door mat when the driveway was sand instead of gravel. And, if I remember correctly, it was carpet leftover from one of my dorm rooms that my dad had stored for some reason ... I'm sure your new floor is a million times better :)