Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Spelling

Joseph loves the ABCs. Loves, loves, loves them. Every time he sees a letter, he says what it is. If I'm wearing a T-shirt with printing, he'll climb up on my lap and point to the letters and say them. This morning I gave him his milk in a Mickey Mouse cup. (part of our plan to gear him up for Disney next week - we also watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse every morning) Before he would actually drink his milk he held the cup carefully and said all the letters "M-I-C-K-E-Y" . . . "D-O-N-A-L-D." And for those of you who know how much Joseph loves his "guguk" . . . . . well, usually the cup is merely unnoticed vessel for getting that stuff in his tummy. Except for the time when he refused to drink out of the red cup and I had to pour it into the purple cup. . . but that's another story . . .

0 comments: