Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Really?

So I'm pushing the "car" cart through Publix. We get to the baby aisle. A woman is in front of me about 1/3 of the way down the aisle. She is also pushing a "car" cart. All of the sudden she starts backing up. Never looks behind her to see if anyone is there. Just backs up. I back up also. All of the way out of the aisle. She backs out of the aisle, makes a turn and heads down the next aisle. Interesting. I start moving forward again. Another lady (no cart) steps in front of me and just stops . . . and looks at the aisle. Finally I guess she decided that she didn't need diapers or any other baby products because she then turns, sees me waiting for her, gives me a half smile and goes on her way. Really people? I know it's Monday. . . but you're not the only people in the grocery store.

2 comments:

The Balls said...

i usually just pretend i don't see them (like they don't "see" me) and run into them - oops, these darn car carts are so hard to operate! (;

Emilie said...

I will totally do that next time! How are you feeling?