Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

clean-up

list of things that mama has had to clean up from the living room floor this week - besides the usual pile of toys, puzzles, pillows, blankets, balls, crayons and coloring books.

1. Box of Cheerios - dumped out on the coffee table actually so I was able to salvage it.
2. Bag of Marshmallows - fortunately I was able to save about half the bag.
3. Box of Cheerios - this time it was dumped on the floor and then scattered by little hands - even the couch had to be moved - none was salvaged.
4. Box of Wipes - each pulled out, wadded up and discarded. Took me quite awhile to smooth them out, fold them and get them all fit back into the dispenser.

Despite my lectures, sad faces and explanations of "naughty" - he still (proudly) wanted me to come see what he had done each time.

0 comments: