Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

good-bye party

We went to a good-bye party last night. Not for us. For the Scheers. Their son, Connor, and Joseph are about 8 months apart and are buddies at church. I was so glad that I was able to sing next to Dara in the choir one last time last Sunday morning . . . not that either of us was able to do it without some tears. Especially when sweet Connor decided that he'd rather be with his mom and joined us up front. I wish I would have gotten a picture of Connor and "Big Joe" hugging each other last night and saying "I'll miss you!"

The highlight of the evening though, was finding Joseph and little Miss Abby Koch rolling around on the futon tickling each other. They were adorable and having so much fun. I was smiling at how cute it was until I realized that if I catch them doing that in ten years there will be big trouble.

0 comments: