Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Baby Jacob update

I went to the Dr. for my 34 week appointment yesterday morning. Once again everything looked great for baby Jacob. The only thing that wasn't great was that I had the stomach flu and had lost 6 pounds since my last visit. We were able to schedule the c-section at this visit and, unless he decides to arrive earlier, Jacob will be sharing a March 30th birthday with his Aunt Aftin. The Dr. also wanted me to come back in for an ultrasound to check his growth. I went this morning for that appointment. Jacob is weighing in at 5 lbs. 11 oz. and is measuring about a week and a half big. Not surprising since Joseph was 9 lb. 15 oz. He also resembles his big brother with his chubby cheeks and hair. Guess we'll get to see the real thing in 5 weeks, but for now here is the 4-D image I got today.

0 comments: