Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

That Pesky Bug

We've had the flu. And by flu - I don't mean the coughing, aching, runny nose, headache, can't sleep, piggy flu. I mean the gut wrenching, fever/chill inducing, wipe-you-out stomach flu. It started with Joseph a week ago, followed by Mama on Sunday night and rounded out by Daddy on Tuesday night. We progressed from ice chips to peppermint tea to toast and are finally all able to eat. I had spent last Thursday scouring the house and had finished up just as Joseph woke up from his nap and was violently ill. This Thursday was spent much the same way - except - add in 10 loads of laundry. I'm just thankful that we got it now and not right after Baby Jacob is born. yikes.

I did get this great picture this week though. This was sometime after Joseph started feeling better and before I felt like crap. I think they were watching the "lympics" - which for Joseph is ranking right up there with American Idol - especially when people fall down while skiing.

0 comments: