Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

visitors

I took the last of our visitors (Natalie) to the airport this morning. It has been so great to have almost all of our immediate family here to visit in the past 3 1/2 weeks. We've enjoyed showing them our new city, new home and new baby! This past week found us on-the-go with our visitors which was refreshing after a couple weeks of recuperation. I'm happy to say that I seemed to recuperate a lot faster this time. In addition to our day out downtown (Clinton Library, etc.) and day at the Zoo, a day was also spent helping my sister Natalie start her baby registries. I can't wait to meet my new niece in September!

Joseph loved having Rudy here too. That poor dog is probably more than ready for his vacation to end.
right before Aunt Meggie's departure. Joseph cried that he wasn't going home with Uncle Chris. I told him that I would miss him too much!Can you find the baby?
Joseph with his new rocket launcher (gift from his aunts). Such a fun toy for a little boy who has been counting down the launches of various objects for quite some time now.
My beautiful sisters - waiting for a table at Cajun's Warf.

0 comments: