Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Dinner last night

So I tried a few new recipes yesterday. I didn't take pictures this time around but will try to the next time as we will definitely have this again. I've mentioned before how much I love Budget Bytes and two of the recipes are from that blog.

Potstickers - Mine didn't look as nice as hers but they were incredible! I also couldn't find pre-made wonton wrappers in my grocery store so I looked up a recipe and made my own.
Thai Peanut Rice Pilaf - I had the exactly amount of peanut sauce in my freezer left over from some chicken skewers I made awhile ago. This was so delicious.

Wonton Wrappers - this is the recipe I found. I made the dough in the morning and used my Kitchen-aid attachment to roll out the dough. I cut them out and refrigerated until I was ready to stuff and fold the potstickers.

0 comments: