Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Update

It's been awhile since I' ve done more than a picture post. . . we've been pretty busy around here. :-) This has been the year of weddings. Part of that has to do with the fact that I'm the wedding director at our church. I do get a bit of a break from that though. No weddings for a couple of months. Just meetings with people who may want to use our church in the future. The year of weddings has also included three of our siblings getting married - which you have seen from the pictures. I'm also still sewing and doing marketing for Chick-Fil-A part-time.
Christopher starts his fall semester (year 2 of PhD) next week. One more year after this and he'll be Dr. Swearingen. Saying it like that doesn't make it seem very long - but in actuality - it is 2 more years.
Joseph is a crazy boy. Again - you've been able to see that from the pictures. He has mastered crawling and can crawl almost faster than I can walk to catch him. He seems to speed up once he knows I'm after him. He plays hard but fortunately for us, he sleeps hard too. He usually sleeps 10-11 hours at night without interruption and takes 2 naps a day that average about 2 hours each. He does best in his crib for naps but will take them pretty much anywhere. This is a good thing since I'm out running around a lot. He's trying hard to walk. Right now it's more of a step/step/lunge sort of action but he's getting there. He seems to have no fear and is sporting a couple of bruises because of that. I can't believe we'll be celebrating his first birthday next month.
I think that's it for now. More pictures and walking videos to come soon.

0 comments: