Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Indiana Thanksgiving

I had a very fun Thanksgiving week in Indiana. Here is my list of favorites:

1. wrestling with uncle Jon and cousin Dante
2. uncle Jon holding me upside down while aunt Natalie tickled me
3. playing with Rudy and the cord from aunt Megan's air mattress4. watching my cousins play with Legos (apparently I'm still too little)
5. watching Kimmy play with her dollhouse6. playing with the new John Deere tractor that Grampa got for me

7. being pretty darn cute most of the time
8. being very, very, very, very busy9. never getting burned by the stove because Grampa put up this great fence10. enjoying my first snow (more pictures and video to come)11. taking milk breaks!

0 comments: