Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lots O' Family

We spent this past weekend inVirginia visiting family. By taking the "long way" we were able to stop by to see Christopher's Aunt Janet in Abingdon, VA before heading up to Madison County to my family reunion. Joseph got to meet all of his Great-aunts and uncles on my mom's side of the family as well as many of my cousins and his second cousins.Joseph with Great-Aunt Janet & Great-Uncle Richard
Uncles & Aunts (from l to r): Uncle Dave & Aunt Lois, late Uncle Henry's wife Lois & her husband Lowell, Dad & Mom, Uncle Dan & Aunt Margaret, Uncle John & Aunt Pat, Uncle Ray & Aunt Marietta. Mom (with Brandon) & Aunt MargaretMom with my cousin Jessica's son Brandon.Familymore familyCousins playing volleyball
Deborah giving Allison & either Zachary or Garrett (twins) a ride in the wagon. Samantha is trying to hitch a ride.Aunt Marietta and Great-Aunt Osie (Joseph's great-great-aunt)Joseph & GrandpaWagon timeCard time
And trampoline time

BTW - this is the small side of my family. My mom has 5 brothers & sisters and there are 38 cousins.

0 comments: