Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 9, 2007

Latest Discoveries

Unrolling toilet paper - very fun, makes a nice pile on the floor.

Pulling kleenex out of box - similar to unrolling toilet paper.

After wearing socks and shoes all day - taking them off is fun and sometimes I giggle when I see my toes.

Whenever I take a nap the toy fairy comes and cleans up all my toys. I work hard at getting that mess just how I like it. Someday I'll catch her . . .

In other news . . .

Momma & Daddy went all hysterical last evening when I said "aww dun" while making the sign after drinking my milk. I thought it was equally hysterical to give them a blank stare for the next half hour while they foolishly signed and said "all done." Silly parents . . it takes so little . . .

0 comments: