Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Interpretting the signs

Joseph has been doing great with signing some key words. However, what he wants them to mean and what they actually mean aren't always the same thing. Kind of . . but not.

All Done
= I want to get out of this high chair and play
More = sometimes this just means more food . . . right now it means more brownie
Food= well ok, this one pretty much just means food . . . and a lot of it
Please = gimmeee - now - I said please - so gimmeeeeee
Thank You = this one is new so it's still sweet and just means Thank You.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did you start using sign with him? William is almost 9 mths. I have been doing please and more, but of course he doesn't really get it.
I haven't been on your blog in a while. Awesome to catch up. He is so adorable. I laugh at the blue UNO cards and Blue letters!