Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Play date with friends

We met up with Melanie & Samuel, Alecia & Micah & Anna Karis, Kate & Amelia, Gibson & Laurel and Hannah & Kennedy & Ellison at Brittlebank Park.

Samuel and his tennis ball. It was a coveted object by Joseph.

It was great to have some "mom chat" time when I wasn't following my little explorer around stairs, slides, sandboxes and other fun playground attractions. Special thanks to Alecia for providing yummy banana bread of which Joseph ate at least half. Poor starving little guy.

1 comments:

The Howell family said...

Wow, you are quick! I haven't even unpacked my camera :)
We enjoyed getting to visit with you. I'll try not to be a blog stalker and leave comments :)
Oh, I meant to tell you that I heart Lincee too!
Kate