Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sunshine

I like to call Joseph "sunshine" . . . . (as in Ronnie "Sunshine" Bass from "Remember the Titans") . . . it's the hair really. . . . . or maybe the cute grin. Anyway - last night as I was saying "sunnnshiiiiine" . .. "sunnnnshiiiiine" . . . Joseph started repeating "sunshiii" . . . "sunshiiii." He's just too much. Between that and how he smiles and waves and says "hi" when I open the car door to get him out. . . it's about all I can do not to take a huge bite of out him.

1 comments:

The Balls said...

i'm glad i'm not the only one that wants to eat my kids!! (=

kennedy's haircut could have been SO much worst if clint hadn't called right when he did! -whew- i have a sneaking suspicion she will try again...i've hidden all the scissors!!