Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

the poop is going to get you

for the second time . . . .

my sweet smelling (usually) angel smelled somewhat not so sweet soon after I had changed another not-so-sweet smelling diaper earlier this evening. So I did the diaper check - you know - where you use one index finger to pull back the top of the back of the diaper so you can peer into it and see if something foul awaits. Only - I didn't even have to peer. Immediately my index finger came into contact with goo. "OOOOOH" and I rushed to the bathroom to scrub my finger and scrub it some more. (thank you Christopher for refilling the soap dispenser). Joseph just giggled.

1 comments:

The Butchers said...

O M G. I have had many a close encounter with the very same sort of 'foul play'. though i have YET to land a finger full of it. knock on wood.