Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

so tuckered out. . . .

Joseph had a playdate with Connor at the Children's Museum this morning and had a ton of fun. We followed that with a trip to Wal-mart and then met up with some moms and kids at Chick-fil-a for lunch. With all the construction on the house it's been hard for Joseph to get a good nap in the afternoon - so my plan was that he would fall asleep in the car on the way home and then I would transfer him to our bed. This usually works if I'm transferring him to the crib - but he immediately woke up and started bouncing around. I let him play for awhile and then I put in his favorite movie. He made it through about 3/4 of it before it finally all caught up with him.

0 comments: