Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

BzzAgent

I am a Bzz Agent.

A couple of years ago I was told about this wonderful marketing agency. As a Bzz Agent I get invited to try campaigns in which I get free items or coupons for free items. I try them, get friends to try them and then submit reviews and take surveys about the item. In the past I've received free Uncrustables, Starbucks coffee and Ziplock containers to name a few.

I was recently invited to join the Elmer's Craft Bond campaign. And on Saturday I received this box!
I haven't been as avid a "scrapbooker" as I used to be (aside from online scrapbooking) but I think this may motivate me to get back into it a little! I can't wait to try these things out.

0 comments: