Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

it's raining

I'm remembering back to last September when it rained so much we weren't sure our house would be ready on time. Today is the third day in a row of rain here. I am not complaining. I love rain. Especially on days when I can stay home. In my jammies. And it's a welcome break from the 100+ days of August.

Yesterday a package arrived in the mail for Joseph from Aunt Alissa. One of the items it contained was a coloring workbook which included stickers. Joseph loves, loves, loves to wear stickers. But he's also pretty practical. . . . and logical. He took a sticker off the sheet and started to place it on his shirt.

Then he stopped and looked at me . . . "are we staying in our jammies today momma?"
"That sounds like a good idea to me Joseph. Go ahead and put on the stickers."

And so - so far - we are enjoying this rainy day in our jammies. And watching cartoons. And wearing stickers.

0 comments: