Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

in other news

Baby J rolled over this week. . . from front to back. He also scooted himself half-way off his play mat. Gotta keep my eyes on that kiddo now.

2 other "funny" conversations from today:
me: "J when you're peeing in the potty it's not funny to try to pee on the floor."
J1: giggle
(you just don't see that conversation coming)

J1: "I need something to drink"
me: "It's past 11 o'clock so you can't have anything else to drink since naptime is coming up. However, you can help me make your lunch."
J1: "but it's not past 11 o'clock."
me: "yes it is. 11 o'clock was when the long hand was at the top. Now it's getting close to the bottom."J1: "oh. ok." (and then in a quieter voice with his bottom lip out. . . ) "I'm so sad that I can't have anything to drink right now."
(and, in case you're feeling sorry for this poor parched kid, he's had a full cup of the following already today: milk, lemonade, orange juice and apple juice. he's fine.)

And speaking of lunch. Joseph's favorite lunch is a Dinosaur Sandwich - a.k.a PB&J in the shape of a dinosaur. My mom gave him this great sandwich cutout and we use it almost every day.

0 comments: