Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

May I take your order

Last night Joseph came up to me with a piece of paper in one hand and a crayon in the other.

J1: "What do you want Momma?"
Me: "um, I don't know. What do you want?"
J1: "how about mojshfue (something unintelligible)."
Me: "ok" (thinking - I don't really know what we're playing here.)

He scribbles on the paper and walks away. Pretty soon he comes back.

J1: "What do you want now Momma?"
Me: "um, (finally dawns on me that he's playing restaurant server) how about some pie?"
J1: scribbles on his paper. "ok" and then goes back to his table

moments later

J1: "we're out of pie Momma. Would you like something else?"
Me: "well, what else do you have?"
J1: "we have Chick-fil-A!"

0 comments: