Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pampers Points

Let's face it. Diapers are expensive. Several of my friends are going the cloth diaper route which I think is so great. But, since we didn't invest in cloth diapers, we are on the Pamper trail. I look for deals where ever I can find them and use plenty of coupons. I also collect the Pamper Points located inside of each package. These can be redeemed for some great items. So far I have gotten a Shutterfly photo book (normally $25 + shipping) just for the cost of shipping, as well as two Melissa & Doug puzzles for $0.

1 comments:

The Howell family said...

We do the Pampers points too! I haven't redeemed any yet though-saving up for the 60 free prints! I wish we had started with Amelia. I was looking at your previous posts and saw the Natalie fingers. My Natalie sucks those exact same fingers also! Must be a Nat-Nat thing :)