Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

On the menu - July 20

Here are a couple of constants in our menu:

Currently Wednesday evening is leftover night. I go to a Bible Study where there are plenty of snacks and Christopher & Joseph choose from the variety of leftovers.

Saturday night was traditionally homemade pizza night at the Shetler house and we are carrying on that tradition.

Here is the rest of our menu for this week.

Tuesday:
Pancetta Risotto - I also used fresh Rosemary from my herb planters on the front porch

Thursday:
Chicken Spaghetti - our sweet realtor, Sue, stopped by last week to see baby J and also brought us a meal for the freezer. So I'll be defrosting the chicken spaghetti and french bread this afternoon.

Friday:
Hot Dogs
Tater Tots
Lima Beans
(on Fridays Joseph goes to school and is pretty exhausted by the time he gets home. So I like to have something pretty casual, easy and fun for him to eat.)

Sunday:
lunch - BLT & Turkey Club Sandwiches
Dinner - Jalapeno/Cranberry Pork Chops with Sweet Potatoes

Monday:
It's my birthday and I've been told we'll be dining out!

Tuesday:
Taco Salad

0 comments: