Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

index cards

When my sisters were younger, my mom used to write down the funny things they said on index cards so she could remember to tell my dad later. At my youngest sister's high school graduation we had a whole stack of index cards for people to look at.

I consider this blog my index card.

Here are a couple more cards for the pile:

During dinner tonight -
J1: (after drinking some lemonade) "mmmmm emolade. I like emolade. Now my tummy is all wet because I drank my emolade. My pizza is all wet now too!"

Earlier this afternoon -
me: "Look Joseph. Baby J is sucking his thumb again."
J1: "Yah he is. He is sick."
me: "why is Baby J sick?"
J1: "because his hand is in his mouth. You get sick if you put your hand in your mouth."
me: "because of the germs?"
J1: "yah." (then to Baby J) "We don't put our hands in our mouth Baby Jacob. You need to take them out, ok?"

0 comments: