Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

interpretting Joseph

says: " momma! I can come show ya!"
means: "please come see this!"

says: "I want to hold ya!"
means: "please hold me!"

says: "whatcha so funny about?"
means: "what are you laughing at?"


Yesterday morning after we got home from church I went to my closet and changed into yoga pants and a t-shirt. When I came out:
J1: "wow momma! you look so nice!!!!!"
He told me at least twice more before his nap how nice I looked. Really? Because this morning I was dressed up for church and now I have on yoga pants and a t-shirt. Later that evening I put my church clothes back on for community group. Yep. Nothing. I guess Joseph prefers the casual look.

0 comments: