Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

The UPs and DOWNs of solid foods

Now the poo goes straight UP the back.

BUT - when I put him DOWN for bed last night at 8 pm . . . he slept until 7 this morning. (While there are many upsides to having children that require lots of sleep. . . there are also downsides. Like the grumpiness that abounds when there is a lack of sleep. And, while I get lots and lots done during long afternoon naps, there is the occasion where we miss out on doing fun afternoon things because of the super long naps.)

1 comments:

Rachel said...

HAA about the poop up the back HATE that stage! I always wanted to invent some type of diaper that goes up their back to contain all that poo. As for the great sleeper I also have been blessed (and trained) my girls to be great sleepers. It was all good until school started now we are having a hard time waking Rose up in the morning long before she usually gets up. (She goes to bed at 7 and has be up by 6:50.) I am also having to awaken Pearl and Violet from their afternoon naps to go pick Rose up at school. But I'll still take it over kids that don't nap.