Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

some Joseph-ness

Here is another glimpse at Joseph's OCD tendencies. While in Indy, Aunt Natalie let him play with some of the toys/gifts she has received for his cousin. He was having so much fun playing with the blocks in the living room. When we went to check on him - this is what we found.
On a recent library day they happened to be having a book fair. Joseph saw the "special treat" corner and really wanted a prize. We looked at all the options and he finally settled on a packet of plastic pointer hands. (I know - so weird). That night he was passing them out to everyone. I jokingly stuck mine in my pony tail. Joseph thought this was so cool and - yep, you guessed it - he needed to have a pointy finger holder/pony tail too!

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Georgia does stuff like this. I posted on my FB a picture of her organizing the animals in a bin at Target! So cute and she's not strange at all :) Just likes things in order like me and her Aunt Bethany. You go Joe!