Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Vacation post - Milford

Christopher headed to the South Bend airport just as Natalie's shower was beginning. Later that evening Joseph decided that he wanted to go home with Grandpa instead of staying at Aunt Meggie's another night. I packed his little backpack with the essentials for overnight and church the next morning and away he went. It was nice to have a toddler-free evening with my sisters and the baby. Natalie, Baby J and I headed to Milford the next afternoon. We spent a couple of days at Mom & Dad's. Mom had to work on Monday so Natalie & I took the boys into town to visit her at the shop and then picked up some groceries. On Tuesday we stayed at the house and sorted through some more of our old books and toys. On Wednesday I was so excited to see a few of my friends - morning coffee with Judy & Cheryl, lunch in Winona Lake with Norma. And then, on our way back to South Bend, the boys and I stopped by to see Cindy's family (Cindy & I were roommates in college). Daddy flew back in that evening.Jacob snuggling with Grandma Chole. (She gave me some of her fabulous mole` sauce.)
Jacob snuggling with Aunt Natalie and her baby bump. He did a lot of this. It was his favorite place to fall asleep.
And Joseph at one of his favorite places - the piano. He also got to go along with Grandpa to meet the guys for coffee one morning. He had so much fun hanging out with Grandpa this trip. On our final evening in South Bend Christopher & I went with Chris & Megan to a charity auction for the Women's Shelter. Grandpa & Grandma came to stay with the boys. Joseph said to Grandpa - "you're my best friend Grandpa." awwwwww.

0 comments: