Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Mama's new job

It is so nice and convenient that we live right next door to the elementary school that Joseph will attend in two years. We have friends from church whose oldest child is a Kindergartener this year and, since they both work, I have agreed to go pick him up after school and bring him to our house until they can pick him up.

Yesterday was the first day of school. It had just stopped raining but was still overcast so I decided to drive over. I left my house at 3:45 and was in the pick-up line at 3:46. I sat, not moving, in the pick-up line for a half hour. Then I inched through and picked up little T. We got home at 4:45.

Today was a bright, sunny, hot day. I popped baby in the stroller and we walked over. We left the house at 3:45 and got there at 3:50. We waited at the door while the buses were loaded and collected little T at 4:10. We were back home at 4:15.

We will definitely be walking as much as possible from now on and we should have this down pat soon!

1 comments:

The Balls said...

that's funny...i'm experiencing the SAME thing with carpool line picking up K!! i think i'm going to switch her to a "walker" & park & go get her for the same reason!