Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Natalie's Shower

While in South Bend, Megan & I hosted a baby shower for Natalie. We are so excited to meet our new niece in just a few short weeks. We went with an owl theme.. . . . mostly because I wanted to make these cupcakes. The theme bloomed from there. Megan has a fabulous back yard with multiple decks and a rippling creek. It was the perfect setting. And, although it rained in the morning, the sun came out in the afternoon and the weather was fabulous.

Our menu:
Bacon-wrapped Apricots
Cherry Tomato, Basil Marinated Mozzarella & Cantaloupe Skewers
Cucumber Cream Cheese Finger Sandwiches
Fresh Pesto & Tomato Finger Sandwiches
Blueberry Cream Cheese Tarts
Owl Cupcakes
Chocolate Bon Bon Pops
San Pellegrino Limonata

(for the kids) PB&J Dinosaur Sandwiches and Juice Boxes

I took lots of pictures of the occasion. . . . with my sister's camera. So I will post them as soon as she is able to send me a few!

0 comments: