Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

On the menu - August 9

And now back to real life - btw - we have officially been Arkansans for 1 year today.

Monday -
Baked Potato Bar with Pulled Pork BBQ, Onions, Jalapenos, Cheddar Cheese

Tuesday -
Baked Tilapia
Risotto with Parmesan & Peas

Wednesday -
Chicken & Mole` Poblano (my "mom" gave me her fabu sauce while we were in IN)
Mexican Rice
Refried Beans
(My recipes for all of these items make more than we will be able to eat for dinner and lunch the next day so I will most likely be freezing half for a future meal.)

Thursday -
Burgers
Tater Tots
Steamed Broccoli

Friday -
Garlic Sausage & Pesto Ravioli with a parmesan cream sauce
(my sisters gave me a bunch of items to get me started on my homemade pasta-making quest so the ravioli will be attempt #1)

Saturday - Homemade Pizza night!

Sunday -
lunch - burritos
dinner - Ham & Potato Casserole

Monday -
Steaks with carmelized onions
Salad

I just realized that I don't have links for any of my recipes for this week. And that's because I don't actually use recipes for any of these things. . . . . they're created out of the ole noggin as I go. So if you're interested in any of these meals, let me know and I can try to write something down for you.

0 comments: